demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of the users of our website/ e-newsletter. Please read the following to
information collected by In Rhythm through a website owned and operated by
does not own or control, or of persons that In Rhythm does not employ or
manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and
any third-party websites to which In Rhythm websites link.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of In Rhythm without revealing any personal information. However, In Rhythm
needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive In
Rhythm newsletter, or use certain In Rhythm services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company
contact information. In Rhythm will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested
products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- By accessing the services of In Rhythm and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information,
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- In Rhythm automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. In Rhythm may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, In Rhythm does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- In Rhythm also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and In Rhythm assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- In Rhythm may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of In Rhythm to
provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with
third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to
- In Rhythm may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
a. We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
b. We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
c. We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property
our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this
policy, please do not provide any personal information to In Rhythm. If you have provided personal information to In
Rhythm and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify In Rhythm at
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your In
Rhythm Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site,
In Rhythm uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, In Rhythm retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- In Rhythm may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to
time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of In Rhythm websites after any such amendments
signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
mail us at email@example.com.